What Have We Been Up To? The Autumn Recap
We have been very busy this Autumn, with a total of 8 new beers being released:
- Alphonso - Mango New England IPA
- Wise'n - Hefeweizen
- Fragolina - Strawberry Sour
- Autumn - Contemporary Bitter
- Hibernation Fuel - Citra & Mosaic Pale (named by our competition winner)
- Pastry Pack Trio - Hoodblink raspberry white stout, Crack Le Whip double walnut milk stout and Carachino caramel macchiato stout in collaboration with Kokebi Coffee
We finalised plans to open our seventh addition to the Mad Squirrel Taproom Family in Watford, Hertfordshire and launched a Crowdfunder campaign alongside the announcement, giving our customers £2 for every £1 they donate to spend on all drinks & food at MS Tap Watford. We are so pleased that we managed to raise a whopping £25,685!
Follow updates on Mad Squirrel Watford here:
Facebook: Mad Squirrel Watford
Where We've Poured
We have recently poured at a number of events and festivals across the country, including:
- Brew London
- St Albans Festival
- The Festival of Beer
- Hemel Hillbuster
- Hertfordshire Oktoberfest
- St Albans Fireworks Spectacular
- St Albans Christmas Cracker
- High Wycombe Christmas Lights
and many, many more.
Around the World
Although we love our base in the Home Counties, we are delighted that not only are our beers being enjoyed here in the UK, but around the world too.
To date, we have exported to:
- Hong Kong
We hope that by the Summer we can add even more countries to our export list to expand our outreach.