Social Media & E-Commerce Manager
Location: Unit 18, Boxted Farm, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 2SG
Job Type: Full Time
Social Media & E- commerce Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate digital marketing professional who would like to take the next step in their career by joining Mad Squirrel brewery one of the leading Microbreweries in the southeast. The successful applicant would need to be able to thrive under pressure and aspire to evolve and develop the Mad Squirrel Brew communications platform to another level. The role will be part of our young marketing team who are responsible for the brand equity of craft beer brands such as $umo APA, Roadkill, Native Helles lager to name but a few and the role would suit an individual with at least two years experience in digital marketing, who can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with a forward-thinking approach and eagerness to make a mark in the branded craft beer sector.
Key Skills Required:
• Photoshop (Adobe Suite)
• Microsoft Office
• Social Media
Key Experience Required:
• Graduate qualified or strong digital marketing experience.
• Producing and managing creative content across all social media channels.
• Experience in digital marketing, Facebook advertisement and Google Ads.
• Demonstrate proven results on different advertising channels, especially Google PPC, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, and Instagram.
• Website management – you will need to demonstrate solid experience in this area.
• Able to bring new ideas and identify new and innovative ways to market to new customer groups.
• A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs - specifically Google Analytics
• Strong commercial acumen and campaign management skills.
• High level written English with good spelling.
• Experience with photography essential.
• A strong interest in Craft Beer is preferable but not essential.
Remuneration and Rewards:
• Competitive basic salary based on experience.
• 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
• A cash Monthly Beer Allowance.
• Company Mac Pro Computer.
• 15% discounts off all tap rooms through membership cards.
• 50% cash discount off Pizza and food plus membership points.
• Company Pension Scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications, experience and aptitude to be successful in our fast-moving craft beer business. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.