Manager (Senior Role)
Location: St. Albans or Watford
Salary: £25,000-26,000 (Basic + Discretionary Bonus)
Job Type: Full Time (Evening + Weekends (ROTA))
We are looking for a Manager to assist the general manager with the management of the outlet and the whole team at our Watford or St. Albans Tap. The ideal candidate will have managerial or supervisory experience and will be keen to help assist the general manager in driving the outlet to its full potential.
Duties & Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to
- Managing the running of the bar and kitchen.
- Take over the management of the outlet in the general managers absence.
- Helping to ensure that all staff are trained to the highest level.
- Managing the outlets social media platforms.
- Help the general manager in organising events.
- Placing orders.
- Driving sales, promoting craft beer and our brand.
- Organising both front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Carrying out stock takes and performing stock rotations.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the outlets and ensuring that there is a high standard of presentation.
- Providing excellent service to customers.
- Cellar work.
- Food preparation.
- At least 1 year+ previous managerial/supervisory experience, preferably in hospitality or similar job role.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills.
- Ability to manage and delegate to staff members.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Formidable knowledge of craft beer with willingness and passion to learn about the craft beer industry.
- Positive can-do attitude.
Remuneration & Benefits
- £25,000-26,000 Basic Salary per annum.
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- A cash monthly beer allowance.
- 15% discounts off all tap rooms through membership cards.
- 50% cash discount off pizza and food plus membership points.
- Company Pension Scheme.
If you are a pro-active individual with excellent customer service skills, we would love to hear from you. Please email jobs at email@example.com with your CV and Covering Letter outlining your suitability for the role.
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.