Location: St. Albans, Berkhamsted, Watford or Amersham
Job Type: Full Time (Evening + Weekends (ROTA))
We are looking for Chefs/kitchen managers to manage our kitchens, ensuring that our kitchens are organised, efficient and serve our food offerings to the highest standard. The chosen candidate will also be heavily involved in working with the rest of the bar and food team.
Duties & Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to
• Manage the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
• Work the bar alongside the rest of the team.
• Organise stock and perform stock rotations.
• Train staff effectively, helping to improve skills and maintain consistency and quality in the kitchen.
• Ensure that all hygiene and cleaning standards are met efficiently and recorded appropriately.
• Ensuring all staff are trained in health and food safety to an appropriate level.
• Food ordering and organising efficient food preparation practices.
• Helping to create new recipe and food presentation ideas.
• Keeping up-to-date with kitchen paperwork.
• At least 6 months experience in food/catering or similar job role.
• Ability to cook to a good standard with a high level of confidence in the kitchen.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Excellent customer service and communicational skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
• Basic Salary £24,000-£27,000 Per Annum.
• 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
• A cash Monthly Beer Allowance.
• 15% discounts off all tap rooms through membership cards.
• 50% cash discount off Pizza and food plus membership points.
• Company Pension Scheme.
If you are a pro-active individual with excellent people skills, we would love to hear from you. Please email jobs at email@example.com with your CV and a Covering Letter outlining your suitability for the position.
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.