Location: Mad Squirrel Brewery, Potten End, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 2SG
Job Type: Full time, 40 hours per week.
This full-time role is part of the distribution team responsible for all beer deliveries and warehousing activities at Mad Squirrel.
• Delivery and collection of goods including cask, kegs, cases of cans/bottles and keg machines.
• Loading stock onto our delivery vehicles and ensuring all loads are accurately and securely placed.
• Representing the company to our customers to a high degree.
• Liaising with all departments to ensure smooth running of distribution activities.
• Cash handling.
• Filling in the required delivery paperwork.
• Immediately reporting errors and/or issues to the operations manager/warehouse manager.
• Ensuring all invoices, delivery notes, keg tracking sheets and statements are correctly administered.
• Assist with vehicle maintenance and ensuring vehicles are kept at appropriate cleanliness.
• Pallet building for orders via haulier.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as required in order to help the Mad Squirrel team.
• Working safely within our H&S guidelines.
• Occasionally representing the company at events.
We need you to be:
Organised: You will need to manage your deliveries and time, and respond to problems as they arise to get the job done.
Effective time keeping: Planning and working to time scales is vitally important to avoid delays to customers, and knock on effects within the brewery.
Good communicator: You’ll be dealing with customers and all brewery departments on a daily basis and will need to build and manage a range of relationships.
Right First Time: be able to demonstrate you care about getting it right every time – attention to detail is really important to us.
Flexible: Although we strive to finish our work on time, there are occasions when this is not possible. A flexible work ethic is required for this role to manage the peaks and troughs in activity.
Minimum requirement: Clean Full UK driving licence
40 hours a week.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Company beer discounts.
Qualification for company events
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.