Craft Beer Supervisor (Lower Junior Role)
Location: St. Albans or Watford
Job Type: Full Time (Evening + Weekends (ROTA))
We are looking for Craft Beer Supervisors for our St Albans Tap and our Watford Tap to help assist in supervising the day-to-day running of the bar and kitchen. The ideal candidate will be keen to develop and progress their career, with the opportunity to work towards assistant manager/manager/general manager roles.
Duties & Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to
- Supervising the running of the bar and kitchen.
- Placing orders.
- Driving sales, promoting craft beer and our brand.
- Organising both front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the outlets and ensuring that there is a high standard of presentation.
- Providing excellent service to customers.
- Assist in training craft beer assistants.
- Cellar work.
- Food preparation.
- At least 6 months previous experience in hospitality or similar job role.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Formidable knowledge of craft beer with willingness and passion to learn about the craft beer industry.
- Positive can-do attitude.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Basic Salary £21,340 Per Annum.
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- A cash monthly beer allowance.
- 15% discounts off all tap rooms through membership cards.
- 50% cash discount off pizza and food plus membership points.
- Company Pension Scheme.
If you are a pro-active individual with excellent customer service skills, we would love to hear from you. Please email jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
To apply please e-mail email@example.com.