ABOUT THE BEER
Remember Sappy our beloved West Coast IPA? Well here’s its younger sibling, Sapling. All the piney, resinous and sharp citrus notes of the original but condensed down to a crushable 4.8% session IPA. Bold in flavour, but sensible in strength. This young Sapling is an evergreen beer, best enjoyed fresh.
- Colour: Deep gold
- Bitterness: Moderate
- Serve at: 4-6 degrees (keg), 10-12 degrees (cask)
- ABV: 4.8%
- Type: West Coast Session IPA
- Goes with: Grilled halloumi, BBQ chicken skewers
- Hops: Citra, Chinook, Simcoe, Centennial
- Allergens: Malted barley (gluten)
- Vegan friendly
Full technical product specification available upon request, please e-mail email@example.com.